Purchasing Custom Shutters
Terms and Conditions of Purchasing Aeratis Custom Shutters
- Window Measuring – Aeratis is not responsible for improper measuring of windows or window openings. Neither is Aeratis responsible for determining the offset of the shutter hardware.
- Pricing – The price as detailed on this order summary will be the price for goods. Pricing may or may not include additional shipping and transportation costs. Price does include all applicable sales taxes.
- Order Cancellation by Purchaser (custom made Goods) – Orders may only be canceled & refunded if you cancel within 1 hour* of placing the order. Cancellation of the submitted order will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Order Cancellation by Aeratis – In certain situations it may be necessary for Aeratis to cancel an order. We will notify you via e-mail and we will return all funds collected at the time the order was placed.
- Product Description & Design – Aeratis will create shutters to the exact specification provided during the ordering process. In the event we make a mistake, we will replace the product at no cost.
- Shutter Finish – All shutters will be delivered unfinished unless otherwise specified. Aeratis Shutters can be lightly sanded.
- Delivering Your Goods – Aeratis will arrange shipment of your shutter order. Appropriate shipping charges will be added, if applicable. Aeratis is not liable for damage that occurs during shipment. Any shipping damage must be reported to Aeratis within 24 hours of delivery. If damage is noticeable on the packaging or if product is delivered in a damaged state, you must have the driver notate the damage on his copy of the delivery receipt to file a claim with the shipment company for refund or partial reimbursement.
- Installation – Aeratis is not responsible for any damage that occurs during the installation of the delivered product.
- Defective Goods – Shutters are covered by the Aeratis Lifetime Limited Warranty. Please see warranty for complete details.
- Payment Security – Aeratis does not retain credit card information after the completion of purchase. We do everything in our power to protect your personal information.
- Governing Law – This contract is subject to the laws and courts of the State of Arizona and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Arizona courts.